|Wing Span:||2.08 m (81")|
|Length:||1.02 m (40")|
|Wing Area:||32.6 dm2 (505 sq. in.)|
|Wing Airfoil:||MH 32|
|Wing Loading:||27.6 g/dm2 (9 oz/sq. ft.)|
|Flying Weight:||900 g (31 oz)|
|Radio:||Sub Micro servos and micro receiver recommended|
|Motor:||From sp480 geared to brushless, 7-8 cells, can carry up to 10 cells.|
Electric motorglider designed for the 7 cell LMR (Limited Motor Run) category. Very light and efficient design. The MH-32 allows this glider to have great climb and wind penetration capability to search for the thermal. Crow configuration allows accurate landing. Excellent all around glider.
- Fuselage and winglets are fiberglass moulded with epoxy and white gelcoated.
- The wings are in two parts to facilitate transportation and storage.
- The wings are balsa sheeted foam wings with ailerons and flaps prehinged; all covered with Oracover.
- V-tail: balsa sheeted foam and covered with Oracover.
- Top quality accessories.
- Fully illustrated assembly instructions.
Complete power package available, motor, controller, folding prop and batteries, inquiry for current pricing:
- Speed 480BB geared on 7 cells
- Plettenberg Orbit 15-14 on 3S2P
- Mega AC 22/20/3 on 7 cells
- Plettenberg HP220/20/A2 P4 5:1, on 7-10 cells
- Kontronik FUN400-42 + PG, on 7-8 cells