|Wing Span:||2.15 m (84.6")|
|Wing Area:||36.4 dm2 (573 sq. in.)|
|Wing Airfoil:||MH-32 mod.|
|Wing Loading:||19 g/dm2 (7.5 oz/sq. ft.)|
|Flying Weight:|| 700g - 900g (24-32 oz)|
|Radio:||Sub Micro servos and micro receiver recommended|
Lightweight thermic electric glider for F4J category competition
Performance electric glider for sport and competition flying.
Many expert pilots will be particularly surprised by its excellent
flight qualities, given by the thin wing airfoil and very low weight.
Thanks to the long tail moment the model has calm and steady glide path. There
are several possibilities how to mix the functions of the flaps (high
performance thermal soaring, spot landing etc.).
The carbon fiber tube wing spar from is giving the wing nice strength and stiffness.
Download building instructions ASTRA 2,15m ARF.pdf
- Light fuselage moulded in white tinted epoxy fiberglass with rear strut
- Two piece wing is made in balsa framework with wing joiner and wing spar made of carbon tube and covered with Oracover®
- Tailplane are made in a balsa framework with carbon girder and covered with Oracover®
- Top quality accessories and decal sheet
- Complete assembly manual with step by step illustrations