dm2 (877 sq. in.)
HQ 2/12 - HQ 2/10
g/dm2 (16 oz/sq. ft.)
kg (88 oz)
Mini servos for the wings
The Swiss company Pilatus produced 322 B4
from June 1972 up until the rights to manufacture were sold to a Japanese
company (Nippi). This was the sole glider manufactured by Pilatus. The B-4 all
metal sailplane was considered to be the ideal sailplane for flying clubs and
private owners. It offers quality, robustness, safety, performance, superb
handling and a full aerobatic capability (version PC11-AF) with minimum
This kit is a nice semi-scale reproduction of this
famous airplane, great handling on the slope, very aerobatic, good
versatility, nice on tow as well. Will of course winch as well.
- Epoxy/fiberglass fuselage with a white epoxy gelcoat.
- Wings covered with Oracover.
- Double-height airbrakes, 250mm long, already installed.
- Clear canopy.
- Wings 2 pieces with wing joiners, foam tail unit with obechi wood covering.
- Hardware, instructions, decals.