Small and smart sailplane for the thermal flying, great as parkflyer glider, sport flying and practicing.
|Wing Span:||1.48 m (58.2")|
|Wing Area:||24 dm2 (372 sq. in.)|
|Wing Airfoil:||MH-30 mod.|
|Wing Loading:||25 g/dm2 (8.5 oz/sq. ft.)|
|Flying Weight:|| 600g - 800g (21-28 oz)|
|Radio:||Sub Micro servos and micro receiver recommended|
Small enough so you will be able to bring it everywhere thanks to his small size.
- Fuselage: -front part: yellow gelcoated fiberglass pod -carbon fiber boom
- Cabin: metallic blue gelcoated fiberglass
- Wings: in 2 parts, open all balsa built up framework. Expertly covered in Oracover®.
- Tails: balsa, covered in Oracover®.
- Vinyl stickers
- Step by step building instructions.
Currently orange or red in stock